Visiting the Dandenong Ranges
The Dandenong Ranges are an ideal destination for a relaxing weekend away and many of our guests elect to stay overnight in a local BNB and to visit cafes, restaurants and shops in local towns during their stay, including Olinda, Mount Dandenong, Sherbrooke, Sassafras and Kallista.
We recommend that you travel to Nathania Springs via:
Eastern Freeway, exit at Burwood Highway towards Ferntree Gully; or
Monash Freeway, exit at Ferntree Gully Road towards Ferntree Gully.
If you are travelling from:
- Olinda – take Olinda-Monbulk Road;
- Belgrave or Mount Evelyn – take Monbulk Road, turn onto Olinda-Monbulk Road; or
- Emerald – take Emerald-Monbulk Road, turn onto Olinda-Monbulk Road
If you are using GPS, please check that you are travelling to Nathania Springs via one of the above routes, as GPS may direct visitors down unsealed roads requiring a 4WD.
Local Wedding Photography Locations
Whilst there is no need to leave Nathania Springs for your Wedding Photography, some of our couples also visit other nearby photography locations including:
- Dandenong Ranges Botanic Gardens, Olinda
- Alfred Nicholas Gardens, Sherbrooke
- William Ricketts Gardens, Mount Dandenong
- RJ Hamer Arboretum, Olinda
We recommend that you book a local taxi in advance as city taxis can have limited availability. Call Dandenong Ranges Taxi Services on 03 9753 6933 if you require a taxi to pick you up from Nathania Springs (a deposit may be required).